SAP PI/PO Course on SAP Adapters
A course to answer all the questions you have about the RFC, IDoc, and Proxy adapters, so you can create strong integrations with SAP Back-Ends.
SAP Adapter Course
In the presentation, I also share some of the best guides that I have found, so you can get everything directly from the source. Furthermore, I will also show you how to set up adapters, explaining what to pay attention to - in a detailed, structured video tutorial.
What makes this course different from the rest? The key strengths of my course are the following:
- I provide all the free information available on the subject, so you don't have to do extra research
- I provide guidance every step of the way
- I provide detailed explanations, tips, and advice that is not available elsewhere; I ultimately help you master SAP adapters, and become a pro at using them for various integration purposes
The Course Covers the Following Scenarios:
- RFC-to-File (Async)
I'm covering different scenarios, like IDoc-to-file and file-to-IDoc. You will also find references to a lot of the materials that you need in order to perform integrations.
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Adapter Types
- Module 2 - Proxy
- Proxy Introduction
- Channel Configuration
- Proxy Development Proxy-to-File
- SOAP- to-Proxy
- Proxy Tips and monitoring
- Module 3 - IDoc
- Adapter Configuration
- IDoc Sender
- IDoc Receiver
- IDoc Tips
- Module 4 RFC
- RFC Sender
- RFC Receiver
- RFC Tips
The price of the course is only $147
You receive all the videos, and you will be able to go back to them whenever you'd like.
You receive unlimited access to these videos, forever!
After signing up for course and completing the training subjects, you will be entitle to get certificate for this course which can be shown everywhere you like, just email us after you done with course and it will be send to you.